Universiteti i Prizrenit UKSHIN HOTI
Përshëndetje vizitor i nderuar,

Forumi uni-prizren është forum i kushtuar studentëve të Universitetit të Prizrenit. Ju nuk jeni i regjistruar ose nuk jeni identifikuar në forum. Ju lutem identifikoheni ose regjistroheni duke klikuar si më poshtë.

Me respekt, stafi i forumit të Universitetit të Prizrenit
Përshëndetje vizitor i nderuar,

Forumi uni-prizren është forum i kushtuar studentëve të Universitetit të Prizrenit. Ju nuk jeni i regjistruar ose nuk jeni identifikuar në forum. Ju lutem identifikoheni ose regjistroheni duke klikuar si më poshtë.

Me respekt, stafi i forumit të Universitetit të Prizrenit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viti Akademik 2018-2019

ForumForum  PortaliPortali  Events  PublicationsPublications  GalleryGallery  KërkoKërko  Latest imagesLatest images  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

The Tunnel 2011

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
vrifaj
Middle-Bachelor
Middle-Bachelor
vrifaj

Numri i postimeve : 120
Pikët : 24163
Reputacioni : 17
Drejtimi : Informatik

The Tunnel 2011 Empty
MesazhTitulli: The Tunnel 2011   The Tunnel 2011 Icon_minitime28th September 2011, 19:02

In 2007 the NSW government suddenly scrapped a plan to utilise the water in the disused underground train tunnels beneath Sydney's St James Train Station.

In 2008, chasing rumours of a government coverup and urban legends surrounding the sudden backflip, investigative journalist Natasha Warner led a crew of four into the underground labyrinth.

They went down into the tunnels looking for a story -- until the story found them.

This is the film of their harrowing ordeal. With unprecedented access to the recently declassified tapes they shot in the claustrophobic subway tunnels, as well as a series of candid interviews with the survivors, we come face to face with the terrifying truth.

The Tunnel also marks the first time that missing sound recordist, Jim "Tangles" Williams, speaks about his experience during those chilling hours...

This never before seen footage takes us deep inside the tunnels bringing the darkness to life and capturing the raw fear that threatens to tear the crew apart, leaving each one of them fighting for their lives.

Director: Carlo Ledesma
Writer: Julian Harvey
Cast: Bel Delia, Andy Rodoreda, Steve Davis
The Tunnel 2011 The-tunnel-2011-movie-cover-14733
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

The Tunnel 2011
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1